Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday's Freebie!

I'm pretty excited about the next 3 days of freebies. Each day you will get 1/3 of a complete book. Let me tell you how this came to be.

Christi and I made our beautiful Sweet Baby Girl and Sweet Baby Boy kits in December. Right when we had finished them, a friend of mine woke up one morning to find her little 6 month old had passed away in the night- suffocated by her blankets.

In an effort to help her through this time the best I could, I reached out to help with the funeral, and then I put together a book of poems for her. Some of these poems are religious, many of them are not. But it has brought her comfort as she keeps her eye on the eternal realm of things.

The freebies you will get from me are the exact same poems as the ones you'll get from Christi. I will be giving away the poems that use our boy kit for the embellishments, and Christi will be giving the poems that use the girl kit to make them. Click here to go to Christi's blog to get her part for the day.
a
**You are welcome to print these for yourself, a friend or family member, but you may not sell them or use them to make profit in any way, shape or form**

First of all, here is a look at the kits the pages are made from. The kits and coordinating QP's will be just $2.00 through this week and the add ons will be just $1.


And, here is your freebie for the day. I didn't make up a separate image for each of the 3 days. But, here is how it works. Today you get pages 1-6. It will be free for 24 hours only! Tomorrow you will get pages 7-12 and Saturday you will get pages 13-18. If you miss one of the parts, they can be purchased separately, here.

Click here or the image to get this part.

See you in 24 hours for the next part!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

These are beautiful! Thank you so very much for compiling such touching, beautiful poems. Five years ago we lost a baby son at birth due to a serious developmental defect. I've always planned to create a memory book for him. I know that I will use some of these in his book. And my deepest sympathies to your friend at her tragic loss....

Jennifer said...

Ooops...I forgot to mention that one of the poems in the boy set is actually a girl page. It's the Angel in Heaven poem.

Butterfly Dreamer said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful work...I'm very sorry for your friends lost.God Bless her and her family.

SAHM Scrapper said...

Jennifer, I got that fixed. Thanks :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Feb. 25, 2011. Thanks again.