Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sunbeams and Love Letters and a Freebie

B2N2 Scraps has a new kit out today called Sunbeams and Moonbeams. Here's a look at the kit. Image is linked:
Here's the layout I did with this kit. I like doing layouts of just one child. I used this kit to do the Recipe challenge at Stuff to Scrap. It was a little challenging, but I really like how it turned out:
And here is your freebie. It's a QP. Click image to download.
I am excited to be on the Creative Team for Aimee Harrison Design Studios. Aimee is a very talented designer. This is the first kit I was able to work with. Image is linked.

There is also a template pack that coordinates with this kit.

Here are two layouts I did with this beautiful kit. The colors in this are just great!
Pin It!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cooking category today [18 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria