Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February BAK- Love is in the Air (Freebie:))

I am participating in this month's BAK at Stuff to Scrap again. I really like the colors. And since I'm not doing a Valentine's kit this year, I was thrilled to be able to use hearts and glitter.

So, here is a look at my kit as well as the QP's. You can click here or on the images to grab them. This kit is great for so many pictures! I did one layout and plan to do several more with this awesome kit.



Here's a layout I did with it. This is my parents on the right and some of their best friends on the left. This was at my dad's 60th birthday party in January.

And, here is my freebie for you today. Click on the image to download it.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Celticbabe said...

Thank you very much!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria