Monday, September 13, 2010

Simple Pleasures and a Freebie

Get ready for a long post! I have a new kit out today called Simple Pleasures. I made it to scrap a guest book for my brother's wedding next month. Here's a look at it. It is on sale this week. Click image to go grab it in my store:
Here's a better look at the papers:
I also have a coordinating cardstock pack. When you buy the kit, you can get the cardstocks for only $1.oo using code: sahm_sp_cardstocks

The next 9 layouts are the layouts I've done so far for my brother. He's going to get all the pictures printed in a book and have people sign the edges when they come in to the reception. (On the darker pages, he will have a white pen for people to sign.)
(This layout I made with a template from HD Creations)





(the next two were done with HD Creations templates)





And, over the last few months, I've lost a few CT members. So I needed to have a CT call. For those who applied, I had them make a layout with this kit. Check out what they did!! After you look at them all, please take 3 seconds to vote for your favorite on the right hand side. I'll announce my new CT members in a few days!













And for your freebie. To earn your freebie, PLEASE vote on the right side of the page!! And, enjoy a sample of Simple Pleasures.

Pin It!

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Sep. 13, 2010. Thanks again.

Kendra said...

wow--great layouts--it was hard to vote for just one! Thanks for the sample pack.

Wendy at AllCrafts.net said...

Thanks so much. Great colors! Added your link to Daily Digital Scrapbooking Freebies

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list