Monday, September 20, 2010

Dinosaur Roar Freebies

Hello! Glad everyone likes Dinosaur Roar! Today I have a freebie and I have links for you to go grab freebies from my CT.

First, here is a look at the kit. It is on sale for $2.50 this week and when you buy the kit, the cardstocks are only $1 with code: sahm_dr_cardstocks

Images are linked to my store:

Here's a look at Colleen's kit. You can click on it to go to her blog to get some more freebies!

And, here are a few more layouts with this cute kit:
Diantha:
My two layouts:

Here's a list of my CT that has freebies for you. Click on their name to go to their blog:
Stephanie
Lauren
Amy
Tammy
Misty
Jessica
Christi
Colleen

And, here is my freebie. Click image to download:)

Pin It!

2 comments:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Jennifer said...

Super cute kit! Thank you for the QP. :-)