Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lavender Spring, a Beautiful New Kit

Hello again! What a great time of the year--sunshine and shorts and then the next day snow! I have to say, I love having 60 and 70 degree days during spring. Here in Utah, the weather has big swings, but I'm thankful that it isn't straight ice/snow from November through April.

To help you scrap your fun Spring pictures, Christi and I (Designing Divas) have made a new kit. It's called Lavender Spring. It is a beautiful kit! This week it's on sale for just $2.50 and the add on is free with purchase of the full kit (use code: sahm_Lsaofree)

Here is the kit and add on. Click on them to go get them (or click here), but don't leave without looking at the great layouts from our CT!


Look at this darling hybrid project Steph made! I don't usually do hybrid projects, but I'm seriously considering this one!
Here is a layout from Steph:

Meleah's layout :)

Lindsey's Layout:

Jessica's layout:
Jerusha's layout:
Brooke's layout:
Pin It!

0 comments: