Monday, January 24, 2011

Pinewood Derby Freebies and $2 Tuesday

First of all, check out my kits that are for just $2 today!!
(this add on is just $1!)
I hope you enjoyed all the layouts from my CT yesterday. Just a reminder that the kit is on sale for just 2.50 this week and when you buy the kit, use code: sahm_pdfreeaddon to get the add on for free--but just this week!!




Here's the freebie for today. Click the preview to go grab it.

Here are a few more freebies.
Thao's:
Again, a big thanks to Crystal (Digital Scrap Fun) for being a guest CT. She's got a freebie on her blog too:
Pin It!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thank you...what a fun kit. I don't have a scout...but my boys love cars!

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I love the kit. I'd like to invite you to promote your site on our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. Hope to see you there!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this QP...

Anonymous said...

5772344667


yoga for weight loss