Thursday, July 29, 2010

Template Freebie

I had been thinking about entering the Brownie Scraps Designer Survivor contest since when I first saw a flier about it a while back. I have been back and forth between wanting to join and not wanting to join (it is still summer and we have some fun stuff still, and, I am homeschooling my 2nd grader starting mid-August).

Then, the night before the deadline, I decided to sign up. Thankfully, the first challenge is an easy one. We had to make a template. So, I am going to have the template free until Monday here on my blog too.

I've never participated in a designer challenge, and I'm not sure how this one works, but I have heard that we will be giving away freebies on our blogs and through the store a lot. So, stick around (and vote for me) and I'll be giving lots more freebies!

Here is the template I did.


Pin It!

5 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing
Lix

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jul. 30, 2010. Thanks again.

Amy said...

I am in love with this template! Thank you so much!