Monday, June 28, 2010

Let Freedom Ring, day 2 freebie

I'm glad you all love this kit like I do!! Today, I have a few more layouts to show you.
Chrissy's:

Colleen's:

The next 4 are mine.
This one is my dad at his father's grave on Memorial Day. I love the picture.
Align CenterThis one was from our 4th of July back in 2007. I was barely pregnant and sick, but not throwing up yet, so we went to watch fireworks at a local park. I made another page, but I didn't include it here.

And this was our scout expo this year. We had a great time playing Friday night and Saturday at the scout expo. It was the first we had been to. I'm sure we'll be to many more!(This is page 2 of the scout expo)
This one is made just from Crystal's part:

And, don't forget to stop by Crystal's blog for her freebie. Here is mine. It's another sample of my part of the kit. Click the image to download:
Pin It!

7 comments:

Anita said...

Thanks!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 Jun 01:06pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jun. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

Michele said...

Great kit! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

deb said...

Awesome kit. Thank you for the hard work you put into it.