Sunday, May 9, 2010

Tractor Trouble Freebie Kit

**Link Changed to 4Shared (and now works), as the other server is down today****

I have a new kit out this week that I absolutely LOVE!! It's called Tractor Trouble. I made it to scrap some pictures of when we visited the John Deere Pavilion a few years ago. BUT, these colors are awesome to use with so many other pictures!

So, here's a look at the kit, the add on, and the QP pack. If you buy the main kit and QP, you can get the add on for free using code: sahm_ttaddon

All three items will be on sale this week, so hurry over to grab them while they are on sale! Pictures linked to my store:



Look at some of the layouts my awesome CT have made!!
Jessica:
Mine (2)
Now, for today, you get a little sample of this kit. Click the image to download it!
Sorry, download has expired.


Come back tomorrow for another sample and some more great layouts!
Pin It!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Super cute kit! Thanks so much for the mini freebie!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on May. 10, 2010. Thanks again.

Nancy said...

I can't seem to get the link to the sample kit to work. It takes me to another page that says Oops link is broken... Super cute kit..

SAHM Scrapper said...

OK, I switched the download to 4shared, so it should work ok now :)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Katie said...

Thank you for the free sample.